PCA Approved Damp and Timber Surveys

I provide independent, PCA approved, damp and timber surveys across Cornwall and West Devon for property companies, commercial organisations and private individuals. With 35 years experience and approved by the Property Care Association (PCA) and mortgage companies, you can trust me to deliver the right diagnosis and solution. I carry out PCA approved damp and timber surveys including timber rot infestation and structural waterproofing.

request a call back

[separator top=”18″ bottom=”” style=”none”]

How I work

I will carry out a PCA approved survey to assess and record the extent of any damp or timber problems, and provide a designed solution to these problems with costings and a recommended service provider, if required.

Pre-Purchase Damp & Timber Surveys

Following a building or valuation survey on a property, mortgage lenders may require a damp and timber survey to be carried out or you may have concerns about possible damp and timber problems in the property you are buying. My surveys will provide a properly balanced, independent view of the property condition, fulfilling all the Lenders requirements.

Why choose Specialist Property Surveys?

  • Receive balanced independent advice.
  • Benefit directly from the technical knowledge and experience of over 35 years in this field.
  • Be protected by my comprehensive insurance cover and the knowledge that, as a Freelance Surveyor and member of the Property Care Association, I’m subject to independent assessment and review.
  • Benefit from using one of the few Property Care Association approved Structural Waterproofing Designers in the Country.

Comments are closed.

Damp and Timber Surveys
Close Search Window