Property Care Association approved surveyor

Member of the Property Care Association

The Property Care Association (PCA) is the premier trade body for the structural waterproofing, wood preservation, damp proofing, and structural repair industries in the UK.

Further Information on the PCA

For further information on the PCA go to:

Or Contact
Specialist Property Surveys your local PCA member
David Anderson

Why do most Lending / Mortgage Companies & Specifiers Ask For or Recommend Reports to be Carried out by a PCA Member

Most Specifiers and Lending Institutions recognise the Property Care Association as the leading trade body developing and ensuring high standards in the fields of damp proofing, timber treatment, structural waterproofing and structural repair and therefore they will recommend, or require, a specialist report to be from a Property Care Association Member. David Anderson has been involved with the PCA for over 30 years so rest assured you are in the best hands.


Get in touch

Get your PCA approved survey today

Contact us today for a fee quotation and to book a survey.
Get in touch